Monday, 1 September 2008
[Competition] The 5th University Term Papers on Countermeasures for Climate Change Competition
Qualifications of Participants: Those currently enrolled in university (undergraduate or graduate)
Topics: Topics related to changes in climate and the countermeasures for it.
How to participate:
- Send in application for entry and the paper (paper must be composed with Hangeul word processor on A4 with a summary of less than 15 lines in ShinMyungJo font size 11) along with electronic files
- Application form for entry can be downloaded at http://co2.kemco.or.kr
- Paper can be submitted online or through post (disket). (Application form must be sent through post)
- Paper must be 15 A4 pages or more (not including appendix)
Dates: Submissions accepted between September 11th-19th
- 1st prize: Prize from Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- 2nd prize: Prize from Korea Energy Management Corporation
- 3rd prize: Prize from Korea Energy Management Corporation
ㅇ Award Presentation - all rewardees will be presented with awards at the 14th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP14 Poznan, Poland). All expenses paid.
Contact: 031-260-4542 // email@example.com