Grace and Baranabas and the good people at KAIST House are pleased to be able to invite members of the KAIST community of foreigners to a tour of the house of former President Roh Moo-hyun to be followed by a visit to Haeundae Beach [Korea's most famous]. Busan is famous for its setting and Haeundae Beach is one of the only places can enjoy the beach and the spa together. On the way to Busan, the tour group will visit the home of ex-President Roh house. While the former President received some of the lowest ratings of any leader during his five year tenure, his hometown of Jinyeong over recent weeks has made it seem as though he was the most popular ex-president. Jagalchi, one of the biggest fish markets in the Asias reguion - as well as the most famous one in Busan - will also be on the itinery.
Tour Schedule :
1. Meet in front of the Church next to KAIST's west gate.
2. Travel to Busan and Visit Ex-president Roh House (7:00-13:00)
3. Lunch at Sooyoung Roh Church (13:00-14:00)
4. Tour to Taejongdae Park (14:30-15:30)
5. Tour to Jagalchi Fish Market and Yongdu Park (16:00-18:00)
6. Dinner and Comeback to Daejeon by Bus (18:00-21:00)
Cost: Won: 20,000(10,000 for those under 13-years-old)
- Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Entrance Fee, Parking, Bus rental fee
n.b. Only 40 seats are available, so please send them you details us as follows and pay the tour fee:
Name............ Country ........
Fee ............ E-mail .......
Details: Barnabas [010-7459-2241] & Grace [042-863-1375]