Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Useful Resources: KAIST & Neighborhood Google Earth Map google.earth


News of a really great resource comes today care of Kim Hogg / Socius in Daejeon. Obviously [?] prepared by someone at KAIST [if someone can volunteer a name I'll give due credit]. The resource consist of a map of KAIST and surrounding area with major places of importance marked out on it. You'll need to have google earth downloade d [press the green icon at the top left hand corner of the screen] to make it work but its worth while [it takes less than 5 minutes to do it].

Check it out here

p.s. if you have any question or comments leave them in the comments section below and I'll try to answer them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
to your weblog? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!

Visit my page; karatbars international compensation plan